Search this blog

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Weev Tells Federal Government To “Bring It”

After having his CFAA conviction vacated on Friday on the grounds that the venue was improper, Andrew “weev” Auernheimer is prepared for a second round in the courts if the government decides to refile charges in another jurisdiction.

 "I’ve already informed my attorney, Tor Ekeland, that he’s not to file a motion to dismiss it via double jeopardy," weev told interviewer Ricky Camilleri on Huffington Post Live.

"I’ve sacrificed three years of my life to overturn this unjust law, and I didn’t do this to get a venue decision. The government should come litigate again. I’ll risk prison again to do this once more. It’s a terrible law…

"This particular case is so utterly seditious. The idea that anybody can be arbitrarily prosecuted for accessing public web resources is monstrous. It really is. I have the best case to fight it. Come bring it Federal Government."

No comments:

Post a Comment